24 / 7 Service


"We received this Thank You card and though you would be interested in sharing it with everyone in your company. Our policyholder is very pleased with the work that was done. Congratulations on a job well done! Thank you in advance for your speedy response!"
S.T., Office Manager

HomeCrafters News

News, Information and Updates

A Pipe Breaks in Your Home…Who Do You Call?

When a pipe breaks It not only floods your home but if you live in a condominium or townhouse, it could do damage to the unit next door and the unit below. Now you have a real mess on your hands. Immediately shut the main water supply off & call a restoration professional. For the better restoration companies, applied structural drying techniques are utilized; they are the preferred way to mitigate the damage. Reputable restoration company technicians have professional certifications through IICRC, which stands for the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification. This is an extensive training program that provides them with special skills & knowledge to handle any restoration emergency.

IICRC technicians are trained in the use of psychometrics which is the scientific standard for monitoring the moisture levels of the air & structure in a water damaged structure. These standards help them evaluate the drying process & how much equipment to use. Restoration technicians document moisture readings to show that the structure has been dried properly. The final documentation is a psychometric drying log which is how the technician tracks the progression of the dry out. Continue reading “A Pipe Breaks in Your Home…Who Do You Call?” »

Page 4 of 512345